Compara precios en Amazon
Black Panther [Italia] [Blu-ray]
|Género||Action & Adventure|
|Colaborador||Michael B. Jordan, Ryan Coogler, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Chadwick Boseman, Martin Freeman, Sterling K. Brown, Angela Bassett, Daniel Kaluuya, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira Ver más|
Después de tu compra, recibirás un email con más información sobre cómo disfrutar de 90 días gratuitos de Amazon Music Unlimited. Descúbrelo
Descripción del producto
Please note this is a region 2 Blu-ray and will require a region 2 or region Free Blu-ray Player in order to play
After tragedy forces young Prince T'Challa to assume Wakanda's throne, he is faced with the ultimate test, putting the fate of his country and the entire world at risk. Pitted against his own family, the new king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and embrace his future as an Avenger.
Actors: Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin FreemanDirectors: Ryan CooglerWriters: Ryan Coogler, Joe Robert ColeProducers: Kevin Feige, David J. GrantLanguage: EnglishNumber of discs: 2
Detalles del producto
- Relación de aspecto : Desconocido
- Descatalogado por el fabricante : No
- Dimensiones del producto : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17.2 cm; 0.28 gramos
- Número de modelo del producto : BUY0288601
- Director : Ryan Coogler
- Formato multimedia : Importación
- Actores : Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman
- Subtítulos: : Alemán, Alemán, Francés
- Idioma : Inglés (Dolby Digital 5.1), Desconocido (Dolby Surround), Inglés (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Estudio : Walt Disney Studios HE
- ASIN : B079Q9W3VW
- País de origen : Polonia
- Número de discos : 2
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Opiniones de clientes
Principal reseña de España
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
1. Although the villain is strong and has a good motive for his actions, this film falls into the classic Marvel plot of 'villain is in a similar suit to the hero; villain's suit looks more advanced; hero is knocked down; then eventually wins' - it's a bit old and generally Marvel are thankfully moving away from this rather dull story device but it's well and truly alive in this film.
2. The women absoltuely steal the show! This is almost a good thing - how wonderful to see both black people and women portrayed as strong and smart and I don't think there was even an inkling of women just being there to be pretty or love interests. This is one of the best films I've ever seen with regards to female equality and portrayal. However, the movie's titular (male) character is almost irrelevant. Not to slate Chadwick Boseman's performance, he did a fine job, but the story would not really miss him. The women seem far stronger and more capable and don't particularly need him for anything. He has his own story but this film is about Shuri and Okoye and either one would probably make a better and more interesting hero.
Nevertheless, this is worth seeing just don't believe the hype. It's a bit more Bond than MCU for the most part which is an interesting take so if you're looking for a mystical 007 adventure in Africa, Korea and London then you'll enjoy it. If you want Iron Man, just watch that instead.
Black Panther is a solid origin movie that resembles the early MCU's 'Phase 1' movies, in the best and worst ways, due to the all too familiar plot beats, but the new, interesting and strikingly unusual setting and plot devices make for an entertaining experience.
As for the 4K/UHD Blu-ray itself, the UHD BR offers a moderate but not dramatic leap over the regular Blu-ray, with the most notable improvement being the deeper, richer colour palette. The richer colours and range of blacks and brightness become abundantly clear during certain dark scenes in the movie, in which the blacks are inky and the small sources of light and colours pop. A noteworthy moment is the car chase scene, in which the street lights and signs, illuminated shop banners, and car, water and window reflections all shine and shimmer immaculately.
4K UHD Blu-Ray Specifications:
Codec: HEVC / H.265
Resolution: Native 4K (2160p)
HDR: Dolby Vision + HDR10
Colour Gamut: Wide/WCG
Original Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
English: Dolby Atmos
English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
English: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
French (Canada): Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
English SDH, French, Spanish, Korean, Thai
Blu-Ray Disc Extras:
It's crazy how the U.S. has moved away from selling 3D TVs and movies! 3D movies really allow you to feel like you're part of the film, and "Black Panther" in 3D is amazing! From the carefully selected color palette to the awe-inspiring backdrops and landscapes this movie never leaves the eyes wanting more.
Plenty of people will talk about the movie itself, but it's all stuff you've heard before...Great acting. Great story. Great cinematography. For me, it was the thoughtful use of the 3D that really impressed me.
A MUST SEE and a MUST HAVE for your collection!