Emotional Intelligence: Why It Is Crucial for Success in Life and Business - 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends with Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships Audible Audiolibro – Versión íntegra
Would you like to improve your relationships and learn how to recognize the triggers behind your emotions? Would you like to learn how to manage your reaction to those emotions? Do you think it's time you start developing leadership skills? Then this is an audiobook for you! Emotional Intelligence: Why It Is Crucial for Success in Life and Business - 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends with Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships explains how seven simple, daily practices can change the way you relate to others.
Inside you'll discover:
- What emotional intelligence is and why it matters
- How to apply the EQ principles in your everyday life
- How to listen to your emotions and reflect upon your response
- How to improve your people skills
This audiobook will become your essential guide to improving your professional and personal relationships. It will show you how to recognize and interpret the motives behind your behavior and the behavior of others. It will prepare you for the sophisticated and challenging workplace of the 21st century. The new type of leadership calls for new skills, and from this audiobook, you'll learn how emotionally intelligent people deal with change and how this affects their career prospects.
- Obtén acceso a este título y a un catálogo de más de 90.000 audiolibros y podcasts exclusivos.
- Nuevas incorporaciones a nuestro catálogo cada día.
- Sin compromiso. Cancela en cualquier momento y conserva los títulos que hayas comprado.
Opiniones de clientes
Principal reseña de España
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
Really lacks any content, seems to be selling some course or seminar, possibly a scam.
I got this free on a kindle daily deal, I would be furious if I had paid money for it. Complete waste of time.