Here are my observations:
1. The product was shipped to me on the date notified in advance without any hassle and follow-ups.
2. The packaging was okay. Though the case of the watch was an ordinary tin box.
3. The first look of the watch was not that good as it was shown in the photos displayed on the Amazon. The reason is its stone-studded dial and chain look like a local low-cost watches. The stones are bit big and do not look that elegant as I expected after paying almost eight thousand bucks. The advice of my friends flashed in my mind that it's always better to check the items like a watch in a store before opting for online purchase.
4. However, the product I received seemed original, and its cell was sealed.
5. The rose color of the watch is nice, but it's slightly heavy.
6. It is overpriced considering its overall appearance.
7. My wife has not complained about it's functioning after over a month use.
Overall verdict: An average looking watch at the higher cost.
If you found this review resourceful, please click helpful. Thanks in advance.