How to Read People like a Book: A Guide to Speed-Reading People, Understand Body Language and Emotions, Decode Intentions, and Connect Effortlessly (Practical Emotional Intelligence, Book 6) Audible Audiolibro – Versión íntegra
Do you want to learn how to read people? Do you want to walk into a room and instantly have a good idea of what the people around you are really thinking? Read on...
In How to Read People like a Book, we will go deep into exploring body language - not just to understand people, but to also connect with them. After all, why do we find the need to interpret and understand what people say and do? Because, we want to connect with them, create relationships, and be part of a community. How to Read People like a Book will teach you to better understand people through verbal and nonverbal reading skills, thereby allowing you to better function as a part of a growing community.
Here are some of the things you will discover:
- Ways how exactly will reading body language help you, and how accurate is it really (The myths and facts, so you’ll know exactly what to look for going in)
- Different personality types and how they affect behavior (Not everyone has the same mannerisms, gestures, and characteristics when outside. You will become aware of the existence of these different personality types in order to adjust to their various temperaments.)
- The differences between an extrovert and an introvert (The basic personality characterizations that you need to know about and that will predict how you can best communicate with these people)
- The different communication styles and what should you be using in different settings (Remember, you always want to create just the right amount of impression when meeting someone, whether new or old.)
- The secret factors that motivates people into doing things
- And much more!
Being connected with people and forging strong friendships is one of the hallmarks of a successful life. This book will show you how to be able to grab life by the horns and achieve your full potential when it comes to people and forging friendships and social ties that will last for a lifetime!
So, if you’re ready, click the “buy now” button and learn how you can read people like a book, too!
- Obtén acceso a este título y a un catálogo de más de 90.000 audiolibros y podcasts exclusivos.
- Nuevas incorporaciones a nuestro catálogo cada día.
- Sin compromiso. Cancela en cualquier momento y conserva los títulos que hayas comprado.
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
I also took the 16 personality test and I got 98 percent introvert which wasn't surprising. I was diagnosed with depression and schizophrenia many years ago and social groups and gatherings aren't really me. I function better one on one. So I know my limits but do like to challenge myself and set goals. I'd of been interested in the author touching on mental health issues and the challenge they face in communication,but that's probably a whole new book!
Overall I got a good amount of information and psychology as a subject has always interested me. I've had two dates with the man I met now it's time to crack the enigma!
—- I read the book just in one day very interesting!