Compara precios en Amazon
& Envío GRATIS
78 % positivas en los últimos 12 meses
Descarga la app de Kindle gratuita y comienza a leer libros para Kindle al instante en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador. No necesitas un dispositivo Kindle. Más información
Lee al instante en tu navegador con Kindle para Web.
Con la cámara de tu teléfono móvil, escanea el siguiente código y descarga la app de Kindle.
Routledge Handbook of International Environmental Law (Routledge Handbooks in Law) Tapa blanda – 9 enero 2023
Opciones de compra y complementos
This book critically explores the legal tools, concepts, principles and instruments, as well as cross-cutting issues, that comprise the field of international environmental law. Commencing with foundational elements, progressing on to discrete sub-fields, then exploring regional cooperative approaches, cross-cutting issues and finally emerging challenges for international environmental law, it features chapters by leading experts in the field of international environmental law, drawn from a range of countries in order to put forward a truly global approach to the subject.
The book is split into five parts:
• The foundations of international environmental law covering the principles of international environmental law, standards and voluntary commitments, sustainable development, issues of public participation and environmental rights and compliance, state responsibility, liability and dispute settlement.
• The key instruments and governance arrangements across the most critical areas of international environmental law: biodiversity, wildlife, freshwater, forestry and soils, fisheries, marine pollution, chemicals and waste, air and atmospheric pollution and climate change.
• Crucial developments in seven distinct regions of the world: Africa, Europe, North America, Latin America, South East Asia, the polar regions and small island states.
• Cross-cutting issues and multidisciplinary developments, drawing from multiple other fields of law and beyond to address human rights and Indigenous rights, war and armed conflict, trade, financing, investment, criminology, technology and energy.
• Contemporary challenges and the emerging international environmental law regimes which address these: the changing climate, forced migration, marine plastic debris and future directions in international environmental law.
Containing chapters on the most critical developments in environmental law in recent years, this comprehensive and authoritative book makes for an essential reference work for students, scholars and practitioners working in the field.
Descripción del producto
Biografía del autor
Erika Techera is a professor of law at The University of Western Australia.
Jade Lindley is a criminologist at The University of Western Australia Law School.
Karen N. Scott is a professor of law at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
Anastasia Telesetsky is a professor of law at the University of Idaho College of Law, USA.
Detalles del producto
- Editorial : Routledge; N.º 2 edición (9 enero 2023)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 578 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 0367685035
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367685034
- Peso del producto : 453 g
- Dimensiones : 17.4 x 3.33 x 24.6 cm
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)||0%|
|4 estrellas (0%)||0%|
|3 estrellas (0%)||0%|
|2 estrellas (0%)||0%|
|1 estrella (0%)||0%|